Mid-Cycle Review Checklist
What is the Mid-Cycle Review?
The OKR Mid-cycle review is all about bringing the team together to make sure we're heading down the right path and planning ahead effectively. We do this by:
1. Showcasing work done to date and validate outcomes created
2. Course correcting where the outcome is not expected to be achieved & reset expectations
3. Capturing insights for priorities for consideration next quarter.
How do you prepare for the Mid-Cycle Review?
Bring data: Update Koan with the latest metrics, and prepare any supporting data needed to validate progress made.
Understand challenges: Note down the biggest challenge holding back progress on the OKR.
Showcase Initiatives: Be ready to talk to any deliverables or activities you’ve completed so far. We don’t need a presentation, but you’re welcome to show relevant material (such as Nexus screenshots, sales scripts etc).
Next steps: Be ready to outline the plan for the remainder of the quarter. If it looks like you’ll achieve a given Key Result, explore how we can stretch further.
7-8 minutes to cover all of these points for each Key Result group
During the OKR Mid-cycle Review we’ll cover the following:
- For each Key Result
- Review progress, metrics and key challenges
- Showcase milestones / key deliverables
- Discuss action plan for remainder of quarter
- Discuss next quarter's priorities (15 min)
Achieve the incredible.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter.
Want more ideas for creating high impact teams & leadership?
Then you'll love our newsletter!